Apple has made it possible which will make your messages plenty extra thrilling with the assist of apps and stickers in Messages.
You can use stickers as stand by myself pics or slap them right on pinnacle of someone else’s chat bubble or sticker, or picture.
Apps stickers combine statistics so that you can, say, e-book a desk at a restaurant or share movie times with others.
Your friends can also alternate dates and instances at some times so all people can collaborate together. Here’s the way to use stickers and apps in Messages.
- Open Messages on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and tap a conversation in the list or create a new one.
- Tap the Apps button (it resembles an App Store icon) to the left of the text entry field to access the Messages app drawer.
- Hit the App Shelf button in the bottom left corner it resembles four ellipses in a grid
- Tap the Store button.
- The Messages App Store appears in an overlay, allowing you to:
- Browse featured stickers packs
- Browsing sticker packs by category
- See all sticker packs in the App Store
- Find specific sticker packs
- When you find a stickers pack you wish to use, tap the Buy or Get button to grab it.