It is widespread for people to change their smartphone and switch to a better one. Many are attracted to the iPhone for its remarkable features and exceptional customer support.
- However, a particular problem arises when users want to transfer WhatsApp from an Android phone to the iPhone.
WhatsApp for Android is the app most commonly used by smartphone users, and so Whatsapp’s shared data such as news, photos, videos, and other files are of great importance to their users.
This article would like to advise you on the transfer of Whatsapp from Android to the new iPhone and show you how to solve any problems.
Read on to learn more about four simple and easy ways to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone.
1. The Great way to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone (iPhone Pro Max)
First, let’s introduce you to the best and easiest way to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iOS devices.
dr.fone – Social App Restore is a software to transfer the content of all kinds with one click on the PC from one smartphone to another.
This software is fully compatible with Windows 10, Mac 10.14, iOS 13, and various versions of Android OS.
Follow the given steps below that how to transfer WhatsApp chats to the iPhone using dr.fone – Social App Restore from Android:
- Download and install the software on your PC is the first thing you need to do. Start the program.
- Then connect your iPhone and Android device to the PC. When the program detects your device, the following window appears. Select “Transfer WhatsApp messages.”
- Click “Transfer” to begin the transfer.
- Since transferring existing WhatsApp messages deletes them from the target device, you must click Yes to confirm this action if you want to continue.
- Wait a few minutes for the WhatsApp messages to complete.
- fone – Social App Recovery takes less than fifteen minutes to complete the task without data loss, making it one of the best ways to transfer WhatsApp from an Android phone to an iPhone.
2. Transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone via email chat
One of the ways you can transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone is by using the email chat method.
This method is straightforward to implement with only four steps. If you only want a few conversations, then this is the right method for you.
Here are the steps to demonstrate how to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone.
- Open WhatsApp on your Android device, go to “Settings” and click on “Chat Settings.” Click “Email Chat” in the drop-down list that appears.
- Select the WhatsApp conversation or history you want to transfer.
- A popup window will appear, saying, “Attaching Media will generate a larger email message.”
- Depending on your needs, you can click on “Without media” or on “Attach media.”
- Enter your email address in the sending interface. Then click on “Send.”
- After shipping, you can now log into your emails on your new iPhone (iPhone 11 Pro Max).
- You can access your WhatsApp messages in your email account, but you will not be able to sync the notes with your WhatsApp account.
However, this method is very tedious because you need to send emails from one contact to another. Therefore, it is not suitable for the mass transfer of WhatsApp history.
Check out also: Amazing iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max deals
3. How to back up WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone
If you’ve been using WhatsApp for a long time, then you know that the app has a remarkable feature to back up all chats and other files shared with WhatsApp.
Backup can be done manually or set to run automatically once every 24 hours. It also helps when transferring WhatsApp messages from Android to iOS devices.
Follow the instructions below to transfer WhatsApp from Android to your iPhone:
- Open WhatsApp for Android on your device and go to “Settings.” Select “Chats” and then “Chat Backup.”
- Now tap on “Backup” to make a backup copy of all your conversations.
- Uninstall the WhatsApp for Android, re-install the app on your iPhone, and run it.
- Follow the given instructions to log in with your account information.
- The message “Message backup found” appears.
- Select “Restore” to transfer the WhatsApp messages from Android to the iPhone.
4. How to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to third-party software on the iPhone (iPhone 11 Pro Max)
If you still do not know how to transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone, consider using third-party tools.
Below are two such programs that allow you to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iOS devices.
“Move to iOS”
This app develops by Apple Inc. and can install on the Google Play Store on Android devices.
The steps to use the app are listed below:
- It’s easy to use and offers an option to “migrate data from Android” when you set up your new iPhone X / 8/7/7 / 6S / 6 (Plus).
- A code appears on your iPhone that you need to enter on your Android device.
- Now all you have to do is select the apps/data you want to transfer.
“Backuptrans Android iPhone WhatsApp Transfer”
This software allows users to back up WhatsApp content. The backup copy is saved on the PC and transferred from there to your new iPhone.
Follow the given instructions below, step by step, to transfer your WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone.
- You need to download and install BackupTrans Android iPhone WhatsApp Transfer to your computer.
- Start the software and connect your new iPhone and your old Android smartphone to the computer via USB cable.
- Tap “Agree” when prompted to back up the data on the Android device.
- Now select the Android smartphone on the computer to see all your chats.
The third-party tools listed above will help you if you are having trouble transferring WhatsApp from Android to iPhone.
It is inspiring to buy an iPhone and switch from the previously used Android phone to the iPhone. However, it’s not great if you have no idea how to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone